1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Weirdest tickets

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 02:44 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weirdest tickets

well today i was at a stop light and as all of you know i just put the new motor in and i havent really been able to test it out... so here i was at a stop light and this freeken sweet looking Eclipse pulls up beside me... lol well neither one of us launched we were just starting to drive and figured we both wanted to race... so we took off and by 4th gear he was about 4-5 cars behind.. lol it was ausome well i turned around and went back to pamida and a few seconds later he pulled up and said man that was embarassing.. and what you got under there.. lol well i told him along with all my parts.. well i went in side and did all my shopping when i got outside the was the Highway Police car pulling into the parking lot i was hopeing it was just coincidince but it wasnt as soon as me and the eclipse guy went to leeve he flipped his lights on...and the other guy kept driving but then the cop did the squelth thingy so he stopped.. well he came to my window and asked for the stuff and he was like you know street racing is a $300 ticket... well after he was done he was like well i cant write you a citation becuz it was a call in the the man wont sign anything saying he saw it... so i got away with street racing.,, but im am very happy... and i have no thought of even racing any time soon... THANK GOD!!!!

Old 05-01-2008, 09:13 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: p8ntballa113

Quite the list you got going there... my favorite are the 5 loud stereo tickets. I've never gotten a ticket for that or for my loud exhaust.
the stereo tickets were from my little 2-door blue r/t....4-12's, 1, 2400 watt amp, and 2-500 watt amps....all in the trunk of a neon....it was just crazy....
even with 5 poeple in the car, the bass could be heard from just under 1 mile away

loud exhaust: same blue r/t, pacesetter header, no cat, 2.5" exhaust, and a huge fart can

Old 05-02-2008, 01:35 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

wow boxer, im in awe, only $300 for street racing? ive had speeding tickets that cost that much, your lucky you dont live in ca

in ca, you would have 99% likely been charged with:
illegal street racing
reckless driving
endangering the public

those three add up to a felony, and a $1000 fine and or 6+ months in jail, minimum, although if you have any moving violations on your record (speeding, running lights and such) you would garenteed get both fine and jail

Old 05-02-2008, 01:55 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

ok... Josh I'm not saying your lieing in the least bit your a stand up guy...

but this cop got it wrong... (I live in montana, so does Josh)

Street racing first offence. 1200 fine 10 days in jail
Street racing 2nd offence. 2500 fine 6 months in jail licence for a year.
Street racing 3rd offence. 5000 fine 1 year in jail licence perminatly taken. you become a obitual offender.
Street racing 4th offence. 5000 fine and now that your a obitual offender it has become a felony and you go to prison...

so the cop is way the hell off...

Old 05-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Neon_Freak
Professional

the weirdest ticket i could of gotton was spinning tires in the snow and leaveing tire marks? it was snowing out. i was out cruzing and i was in this parkn lot where everyone turns around at andhas a lil hillat the exitand i was spinning my tires when i was leaveing and made my tires squeal a lil bit and had left a black mark.i was in a5 speed cavanyway i didnt c the cop that was turning in the parkin lot sohe did a u turn and pulled me over and gave me a waring. i could understand if it wasnt snowing out but it was slick out that day

Old 05-02-2008, 08:57 PM
neonracer1010
All Star

ORIGINAL: TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL

wow boxer, im in awe, only $300 for street racing? ive had speeding tickets that cost that much, your lucky you dont live in ca
ive had a speeding ticket that was hundred more than that

Old 05-03-2008, 12:29 AM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

that sounds a lot more normal of a fine jeremy

interesting note, weve had so many street racing probs in cali, that just being at the site of an illegal street race is the same punishment as the street racing itself, due to the huge street race gatherings that used to take place in la and san diego

they actually used to have street racers that would own tow truck companys use tow trucks to block off roads to race, it was pretty big news here when the cops caught onto that, a lot (i think it was like 37) of companys lost there towing licenses

Old 05-03-2008, 12:31 AM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

Josh lives in a part of montana that is pretty secluded... and there aint that much around him or much activity period... dont even have real cops just highway patrolman... so they have no clue on that type of stuff due to it never happening...

Old 05-03-2008, 02:40 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

ok... Josh I'm not saying your lieing in the least bit your a stand up guy...

but this cop got it wrong... (I live in montana, so does Josh)

Street racing first offence. 1200 fine 10 days in jail
Street racing 2nd offence. 2500 fine 6 months in jail licence for a year.
Street racing 3rd offence. 5000 fine 1 year in jail licence perminatly taken. you become a obitual offender.
Street racing 4th offence. 5000 fine and now that your a obitual offender it has become a felony and you go to prison...

so the cop is way the hell off...
my friend the one with the probe got stopped for racing in the middle of town vs some big *** chevy truck and he only got a $285 ticket and had to go to driving school...which cost him $50

and i was just going by what the officer said.. when he came to my window he was like you know street racing is like a $300 dollar ticket...

Old 05-05-2008, 10:32 AM
r3v0l7
Rookie

alright i got one. me and my buddy take his car on an 160 mile road trip to go pick up my soon to be 99 r/t get all the paper work signed he gives me the paper tag to put in the rear window i put it at the bottom left hand corner where not knowingly you couldent see it with my gottie wing we race the 160 miles back home toour apartment hang out there for like an hour its now like 9pm we decide to go to jack in the box to get some food so we take my car get the food andare on out way back to the apartment when i notice a cop behind me not worried because for the first time in my life im all legal then bam the lights soi pull over the cop walks to my window gun drawn tells me to throwmy keys out of the window so i do then tells me to get out hand up all that noncence lay down i get hand cuffed and put in the back of the car now at this point i getting pissed cuz wtf did i do ???the copstarts talking to my roomate and points down the road and i can tell the cop is yelling thenmy roomatestarts walking down the road and at this point now theres 4 cop cars and a towtruck the cop finally opens the door and asks me where did i get the key to the car and i tryed to explane to him the i just bought it not 6 hours ago from a dealership and he says bulls*** you f****** pos theif this car is stolen slams the door gets in the drivers seat turns on metalica and blasts it all the way to the station "rock on lol " i get thrown in the waiting room only one there spent about 5 hours in there then the door opens and i get taken into this little room to get questioned. now im F****** livid the cop comes in and tryes to ask me where i got the car i told hit to go F*** him self i want a lawyer i bought the car now 12 hours ago and if you f****** listened to me and checked the glove box you would see the recipt + tax tag all that he walks out comes back 20 min later he called impound found that i did buy the car and that the meteltag on the car that i never noticed they didnt take off at the dealership "it was reported stolen and not the car" he gave me my shoes and all my stuff back in a bag and said oops and walked me out the front door ar 4am

the dealership paid for my car to get out of impound

Quick Reply: Weirdest tickets