1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Weirdest tickets

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 04:23 AM
naturallyaspirated
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weirdest tickets

i got a ticket recently for something called stunting was drifting in a police parking lot and didnt realise that i was in a police parking lot until the cop handed me six hundred dollars in fines and told that i was there. anyone else got some good ticket stories?

Old 04-30-2008, 05:32 AM
N30N
Record Breaker
Default RE: Weirdest tickets

man when i drove a beater i got in pulled over for having green headlights.i had just put bulb covers over them.now while the cop gave me an equiptment violation the cover caught on fire.lol.it blew the bulb and my headlight.the cop said that littering is a $500 fine so i had to pick up all the glass and fix my light within 30 days and that cop was a *enis.it was so bull

Old 04-30-2008, 09:24 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive never had any odd tickets....
i got pulled over once for doing 92 in a 45mph zone...the cop was asking my if i had nitrous...he really liked the car so he gave me a warning for 53 in a 45

in my whole 7 years of driving, ive had
9 speeding tickets
1reckless driving ticket
3 illegal squeeling tires tickets
5 loud stereo tickets
2 loud exhaust tickets
2 tinted window tickets
1 no valid registration ticket
1 disobeying stop sign ticket
1 disboeying railroad crossing ticket
1 no seat belt ticket
and about 50 written warnings

Old 04-30-2008, 09:54 AM
JDAWG901
Rookie

Ii didnt get a ticket but i was pulled over by memphis finest .i had just gotten my 98 r/t put on 17" rims and a flod out monitor .the cops pulled up beside me in an unmarked car the light changed and they proceeded to pull me over for nothing .at the time my drivers lic. had been suspended . both cops walked up strated to ask for my lic. but before he could finish he asked if we went to school together so i started to conversate with himand it quickly became a conversation about my car .to make a long story short i didnt go to school with him i just knew people that went to school there ,but thats where my jedi mind trick came into play .got out of the ticket and maybe made a friend (sike)

Old 04-30-2008, 10:01 AM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spud, how many times have you had your license taken away? and i dont even want to know what your insurance looks like lol.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:34 PM
neonracer1010
All Star

i was pulled over once for suspended plates, to many people in the car while on probationary, no blinker while turning, speeding, and suspended plates.
got lucky and only got a warning

then i got pulled over for 39 over 94/55

Old 04-30-2008, 03:07 PM
rockenuptown
Rookie

well when i got my neon for the first day i put my old tags on it and i took off up the road i came to a stop sign and the i had a radar detecor in the car dude sold it to me well i turn it on and it starts beeping i look bak theres a cop with his lights on he pulls me over and my car had fake tags i for got my wallet so no lis. no insurence and had a broke headlight got let go for going through a stop sign

[/align]

Old 04-30-2008, 04:26 PM
droppedneon

1 speeding
4 careless
10 tinted window
1 improper tires
1 tinted tailight
1 fake inspection
1 bold tires
1 improper towing (pushing a car with my car for a mile after that i became a tow truck driver)

them damn ticket really add up. the fake inspection is going to be like 500 got court on that next month.

Old 04-30-2008, 04:49 PM
sparky3009
Professional

There was 1 time I was coming home from my girlfriends house... It was one of those days where you wake up and feel awesome, so I was super hyper.

Anyways, I was doing like 10 over and went to pass a car on a 2-lane road. When I started the pass, there were no cars coming for about a mile. I was driving an a4 at the time, and I was passing a tahoe. He thought he'd be funny and speed up when I was passing him, and I didn't realize it until I was almost infront of him... well the car that was a mile away was starting to get close, so I slowed down and got behind the d-bag in the tahoe. Then as soon as the car went by I just gunned it around him. Well that ******* called the cops on me, and about 30 miles down the road I got pulled over and got a warning. The cop said that the person who called said I tried passing him at almost 100mph but then bailed on the pass when another car was coming. So I straight up told the cop I was doing 10 over when I started the pass and he speed up on me. The cop was pretty cool and all, but man, some people just have to be idiots.

Old 04-30-2008, 04:52 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

i have several....

snow on my licence plate....
a 63-45.. (pt cruzer was passin me. but i got the ticket[:@])
loud exhaust... didnt do anything to the car, and they said it was fine (dropped)

but the best was STORY i have is....

one night i was dd for my friends birthday... i was drivin my neon, and we had 6 people in it...(one in the trunk) i get pulled over because the people inthe car were being "obnoxius," and i think the cop may of thought i was drunk to.. but when i get pulled over my friend in the trunk thought we were at the bar. the cop at this point realized i was d.din... told me to try to keep the people in the car "undercontrol", the cop was pritty cool, accualy a friend of mines neiborat thattime. and the guy in the trunk thought we were at the bar, and jumped out of the trunk.... never relizing we were pulled over by the PD..... he hops out, and the cop looks then looks at him (friend)standing behind the car. looks back at me and said " good luck tonight" and try not to put anyone else in the trunk.... well my friend hoped back in the trunk and closed it... and we took off..... NO TICKETS WERE ISSUED, JUST A GOOD STORY.....

i kinda wish i had a pic of the cops face... it was great.... good thing that he knew my friend that was in the car that night, or i am sure i could of gotten in big trouble.....

Quick Reply: Weirdest tickets