Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Turbo-pro?

hell yeah im running twin trubo pros

Old 05-10-2008, 08:12 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

I know that if your willing to spend that much on nothing... then send me the money and I will send you 2 stickers that will for sure help you gain up to 21 horsepower and make you the envy of all your friends. Cool vinyl decals are known in the racing world to help you gain much needed performance, you can never have too many stickers unless you have just plain run out of room on your ride.

(of course the above is intended to be a joke)

Dont waste your money on this item, they dont work, they will never work and the people that sell them are scam artists that prey on others inexperience with such items.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:53 PM
JackMehoffer69

I remember when I first got my Neon I bought a $30"chip" off ebay that would help me gain 15hp figuring it was possible seeing how alot of cars now days have that option to have the pcm reset for performance and I was very very disapointed whenI recieved a 10 cent resistor and then got even morepissed when i found outit wouldn't work because I have a dual sensor iat/map and to make matters worse the directions were so vague and general for supposedly being for a "Neon".

All that module is, is a 10 cent resistor in a 5 cent black plasticcase with a$2 label. Its a resistor in a fancy case and a waste of time.

if you have a 95 Neon and want to try a resistor mod get a 10 cent1000 Ohm half watt resistor from radio shackand put it in the IAT sensor 2 prong harness (plug it in) and see if it works. It might work on a 95 but it wont at all ona 96-99 or 00-05.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:15 PM
moparmandjh
Amateur

ORIGINAL: vipersforsale

I know that if your willing to spend that much on nothing... then send me the money and I will send you 2 stickers that will for sure help you gain up to 21 horsepower and make you the envy of all your friends. Cool vinyl decals are known in the racing world to help you gain much needed performance, you can never have too many stickers unless you have just plain run out of room on your ride.

(of course the above is intended to be a joke)

Dont waste your money on this item, they dont work, they will never work and the people that sell them are scam artists that prey on others inexperience with such items.
I hear ya, back in the I used to joke that "oakley" sun glass stickers had to be worth 50 hp cause everyone had them...

That's why I asked here, my lack of experience with cpu cars, thanks.
Dave

Old 05-14-2008, 07:51 AM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well take note, the neons PCM isn't tunable.