1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Want to hear your Opinions. on a New Car

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 10:47 PM
JackMehoffer69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Want to hear your Opinions. on a New Car

I think the 2 door Neon and even most of the 4 door Neons when equiped with the factory spoiler will kill most "Sports Cars" looks, every look at a Neon from the front and see the sexy body lines? they are hot and when they got wide tires in the backthey are boss looking.

I'd take any Neon over a WRX cuz the WRX is just UGLY.

Old 05-24-2008, 03:15 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

I think the 2 door Neon and even most of the 4 door Neons when equiped with the factory spoiler will kill most "Sports Cars" looks, every look at a Neon from the front and see the sexy body lines? they are hot and when they got wide tires in the backthey are boss looking.

I'd take any Neon over a WRX cuz the WRX is just UGLY.
true to that

everytime i see a neon beater or not im like damn thats a fking sexy car.. i ahve fallen in love with the neon and i dont think my bond will ever change.. the only thing i dont like is the headlights but taht can be change later on down the road..

i guess you guys have persauded me to stick with the neon

cuz i would like a luxery car but then again i want to stomp cars in my Neon [&:]

i look up to all you guys on here you guys help alot of people out before my neon i new absolutely nothing about a car my dad died before i could get his wealth of knowledge about anything and im really regretting it but you never know what youve got till its gone.. so i came to this board to learn about my car and yes i have gotten my butt chewed up and spit back out on here like most noobs do becuz we dont like ot use the search function and go through 50 pages of nothign relating to what were looking for

but my thanks just goes out to all of you(especialy you jeremy)

he has helped me with so much and some day i hope i can repay him for helping me cuz he didnt "just" put an engine in my car he helped me get a start in the peformance world and he was kinda like a dad he helped me a **** ton and he really is opening up my eyes to the possibilities and is walking me through each step.. if you guys dont ever get to meet him your really missing out he is a great wealth of knowledge and i hope he can help out some of you other people.. which i know he helps daily on this forum,,

JUST A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

Old 05-24-2008, 09:19 AM
Aerorat
All Star

it makes it all worth while when my little four banger sleeper bust them v8's in the a$$ the look is priceless. And yea i know they say it is just a neon and I say yea it is just a neon that just busted your a$$. That is the fun in the challenge to take less of something and woop a lot of something. Anybody can build a v8 and make it go fast but to build a 4 banger and make it go even faster. That is the challenge in itself

Old 05-24-2008, 01:12 PM
mrcurley8

I can't wait untill my new project is complete now. I want to see all the faces of those mustang and camaro owners as a little neon smokes them

Old 05-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Aerorat
All Star

yes that is alot of fun

Old 05-25-2008, 12:05 AM
96ACR*
Veteran

fast cars are BUILT not BOUGHT!!!!!!