1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Ghost Neon i need to know whats going on..

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 12:43 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ghost Neon i need to know whats going on..

ok well i pmed you like 4 messages and ive seen that you have been online but still you havent messaged me back... i need to know if you have sent the trans or what... if not dont send it!!!!!!

BECUZ IM MOVING and if you have not sent it,, it will not be here b4 i leave i just need some confirmation,, if either your ripping me off or if you actually sent the trans.. becuz i cant be waiting around for something that was never sent.. so i really need to know

and i posted this cuz you were not PMing me back and im leaving on the 7th or b4

Old 06-30-2008, 12:53 PM
mulletman11
All Star
Default RE: Ghost Neon i need to know whats going on..

i heard he also never sent some one a tranny on the org
thought i was late, i still got my **** sent out

Old 06-30-2008, 01:45 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Yep there was a huge post about it. It was more then just the tranny. But from what I heard it was resolved. Just a long costly process for the party he was dealing with from another country.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:44 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

i dont think he is ripping me off
well i guess he could still be
but he let me pay the first half now and the second half when i get the trans.. but yeah i just need him to talk to me i see that he is still gettting on and posting but he has not gotten back to me or even read my messages.. so im hopeing he hasnt had time or something cuz he said he would ship this last friday and send me a tracking number

but i want to let him know if he hasnt gotten it shipped not to becuz i wont be here...

Old 06-30-2008, 02:51 PM
JackMehoffer69

wow, I never heard about anybody getting ripped off from here till this month, and not only is it 1 or 2 people getting ripped off its now 5 for the month!

I bought a radiator from a guy on here back in January brand spanking new for $50 plus he shipped it to my house in 3 days! The guy even emailed me 7 times the morning of arrival just to walk me through the tracking of the package. It was the most wonderfull expirence you could have buying without Ebay or cash in hand!

Old 06-30-2008, 03:13 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

all i want out of this post is for him to tell me whats what.. the item was just shipped on friday so i am not saying that he is ripping me off

im just trying to get a message out to him becuz he is not viewing his inbox or something and hehas not gotten back to me.. at this point and time i kinda hope he is[&:]just becuz i thought i was going to be leaving later then i am so i just mostly need some info.. cuz i seriously cannot wait around for something that is not being shipped ever..

Old 06-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

Hey Boxer. PLease pardon my lack of contact over the weekend. Work was more demanding than normal. As of Friday, my neon developed a charging issue making it useless for now. I have the gearbox section of the r/t transmission in my storage unit here. The bell housing is at the yard. Working on getting it ASAP giving your aforementioned needs for said mtx. It will be assembled and complete before being sent. . Really going to bust my a$$ to get it out soon, meaning this week by tuesday or wednesday. I am driving my work truck which is against the "rules" but you are not forgotten and a priority on my list.

Just checked my settings. I did not get a "pop up" for any of the three PM's you sent. I'll look into that. I am here though, and there will be no ripping off I assure you. The trans need to get gone.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:10 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

sorry about the post but i just needed to get ahold of you

but i sent you a pm saying dont send it yet.. ill contact you again when im ready and ill send you the remaining amount of money which you said trans for 230 or something i sent you a payment of $150 and ill send another $100 when i get settled

Old 06-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

No apologies needed man. You still deal with me despite my past on other boards. Thanks you for getting these parts out of my place. For some reason my "pop up" window never came about the PM's you sent. It was not until I saw my email notification I saw you had sent several PM's. I left you my AIm name which is on pretty often just as a fail safe. Your deposit has been received, and I'll have the trans ready by the time you are settled in your new place.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:35 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

Ghost i need to know if the trans needs a modular clutch becuz thats what i already have

i have this clutch and i need to make plans according to what this trans is that your sending me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/F1-RA...mZ150265720903

Quick Reply: Ghost Neon i need to know whats going on..