1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

drums to disk brakes

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 11:25 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: drums to disk brakes

you actualy wasted your time putting my photo on your dads head?

Old 07-02-2008, 11:36 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

tHIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON JACK OFF IS

Subject:
sorry

LOL.... NOT

I think its funny how those people fkd your old car up, you had it coming you stupid **** sucker. I think you're just pissed that I came in your moms eye while your dad was stroking my **** while your Grandpa fondled your sister while you were ****ing the dog while the dog was ****ing the cat in your moms house in a inbred orgy f uck fest. Am i right? I guess so, your dad gives good hand jobs and your Girl gives good blow jobs.

**** off and say hello to your mom for me ok?

Old 07-03-2008, 02:24 AM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: DOHCgarrett t3

tHIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON JACK OFF IS

Subject:
sorry

LOL.... NOT

I think its funny how those people fkd your old car up, you had it coming you stupid **** sucker. I think you're just pissed that I came in your moms eye while your dad was stroking my **** while your Grandpa fondled your sister while you were ****ing the dog while the dog was ****ing the cat in your moms house in a inbred orgy f uck fest. Am i right? I guess so, your dad gives good hand jobs and your Girl gives good blow jobs.

**** off and say hello to your mom for me ok?
thats quite the creative mind you got. very interesting made up post.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:36 AM
j_son600
Veteran

ORIGINAL: mulletman11

o and dad, dont tel me to be more poliet, ill do as i please, capeacsh?
LOL, ok that made me laugh just because I'm willing to bet my oldest boy is not that much younger than you.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:07 AM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: j_son600

ORIGINAL: mulletman11

o and dad, dont tel me to be more poliet, ill do as i please, capeacsh?
LOL, ok that made me laugh just because I'm willing to bet my oldest boy is not that much younger than you.
how old is your oldest boy? Mullet is 18 or 19 i think? he's a nice guy but I think the way we responded to this guys question about disk brakes was blown out of proportion.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:35 AM
j_son600
Veteran

My oldest boy is 16 so I was close.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:36 AM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: pure_instinct

umm ok how do u take drum breaks off and put disk on the rear of the car.
go somewhere else and find out. its a retarded idea no matter the reasoning. Go find a RT Neonand swap the parts off the rear, its a utter waste of time but go ahead and be a jerk off.
What the hell kind of response is that JackMehoffer69? It isn't a waste of time. Rear discs look way better than drums and are easier maintenance. They also look better if you put rims on the car. Noone likes to look at ugly drums. I know they are heavier and don't do much of the braking.

I have swapped to rear discs a couple of times and isn't that hard mulletman.

We are here to help one another and no you did not help just by telling him to find an R/T and use the rear disc brakes. You failed to mention the brake lines and e-brake cables will be necessary also.

As for it being worth it, I could argue that modding a neon isn't "worth" it, but we do it anyway.

Clean up your acts guys....people dont come here to get flamed. They can get that on plenty of other boards.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:59 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

well spoken das.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:40 PM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: das2123

ORIGINAL: JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: pure_instinct

umm ok how do u take drum breaks off and put disk on the rear of the car.
go somewhere else and find out. its a retarded idea no matter the reasoning. Go find a RT Neonand swap the parts off the rear, its a utter waste of time but go ahead and be a jerk off.
What the hell kind of response is that JackMehoffer69? It isn't a waste of time. Rear discs look way better than drums and are easier maintenance. They also look better if you put rims on the car. Noone likes to look at ugly drums. I know they are heavier and don't do much of the braking.
Look theres many reasons against doing it and not many for it, easier to maintain is debatable, I've worked on vehicles that have disk drum or all of each and if you have any mechanical skill at all drums are easy as cake so just cross that off the list of hard things to do, they are no more work than disk brakes to do if you have a IQ over 80.

I could understand him wanting to do the swap for various reasons such as appearance or he needs them for a racing class buthe did not say even after we said the reasons against them why he wanted themso like they say **** in **** out, **** information gets a **** response.

if you type in Google Search 'wkdfskdf' what kind of information are you going to get? Explain that Mr 'Know it all' Das thats pretty much what the thread starter did in this forum. You want to talk about helping people, most of the time I write afewparagraphs and usually you come by with a one liner and expect people to figure the rest out.

Mulletmans right Neon Mike is smarter than you. You think cuz you are a moderator you can walk on water it happens with us all your no different!.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:45 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could care less what a google search can do for me. The guy asked a question....answer it or move on. I could care less what your opinions are on the question...he also did not ask if it was worth it, but rather how to do it.

Quick Reply: drums to disk brakes