1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Interior Lighting Issue

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 10:16 AM
oobical
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Interior Lighting Issue

I have a 1995 Dodge Neon Sedan, I have an issue with the interior lights, I'm not sure about any lights being under the dashboard but when you toggle the interior lights they don't come on and also don't come on with opening a door. No blown fuses, the radio power line also does not work, not sure why. And for some reason the trunk and underhood light also don't work, not sure if this is all connected but I am trying to find an easy fix before I start trying to rewire all of this stuff.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:24 PM
blue_knight8
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by oobical
I have a 1995 Dodge Neon Sedan, I have an issue with the interior lights, I'm not sure about any lights being under the dashboard but when you toggle the interior lights they don't come on and also don't come on with opening a door. No blown fuses, the radio power line also does not work, not sure why. And for some reason the trunk and underhood light also don't work, not sure if this is all connected but I am trying to find an easy fix before I start trying to rewire all of this stuff.
hey there is a fuse underthe hood in a funny looking holder 10 amp that sould take care of u !

Quick Reply: Interior Lighting Issue