1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Car of The Month

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 08:53 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Car of The Month

I want to see ALL sections get more involved as it was in the past, starting next month.

First, as of this post, there are 3 days left until Voting closes for Jan. '09 TOTM and COTM. Yes, we have Car and Truck of the month. So if you haven't voted, go vote. Here is the link: https://dodgeforum.com/forum/car-and...the-month-118/

Second, the Durango section has already got involved with a possible nominee for February TOTM. They are working fast to get one of theirs in for the voting. So, lets get this section routing and find a good candidate that we can nominate and get in the running.

Now there are some rules that need to be followed as who can be in. There are a minimum number of months of membership, and posts that one needs to have. Also, the nominee has to have a Gallery put up with some pics of their ride. Check the link above that I posted for voting if you don't know the rules. You can not nominate yourself, but you can talk yourself up to get nominated.

Nominations begin on the 5th of Jan. So let's get started now, so we will have someone ready when it comes time.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:05 AM
ajpranger
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys i think we should nominate a neon for car of the month. i think that would be awesome. lets show them the 1rst gens neons mean business

Quick Reply: Car of The Month