1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Turbo neon for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 11:10 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spudsterier
im going to close this if you guys keep this crap up. this isnt your thread, keep it on topic...enough about the stupid *** worthless camero...its a camero, get over it

all you need to do is find the right person to buy the car, but i still suggest parting it..
i had a total of almost $16,000 into my old r/t (including the price of the car) and when i tried selling it, i couldnt even get anyone to offer more then $3,000 for it

AGREED!!! i have put in alittle over that amount in my car spud and to think i would ever get it back out of the car is a joke, i build it the way i want to and not for anyone else, if i would want to make a profit on a car i would not of picked a neon, lol good luck with the sale....

Old 01-14-2009, 11:34 AM
GLXRustang
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is so true, my highest bid for my neon sport coupe was $500, I was so insulted by this person. I tried to stress that I paid $1600 for it and spent another $500 in parts but it didn't matter.
There comes a time when moding your ride that it would be beneficial to part it out rather than sell as a whole.

Quick Reply: Turbo neon for sale!!