1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

pcm grounds

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 08:49 PM
rayraydoet
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pcm grounds

hey i figured why my engine wouldnt start my pcm wasnt geting grounded. the 3 ground wires that go in to the pcm arent grounded. i cant find the other end of them to ground them. any one no where they are located? the harness on the engine all the wires that could be grounded got grounded still nothing. temparyly i spliced wires to the ground wires on the harness going to the pcm and i starped it to the engine i got the engine to start but i want to find where the other ends are so they can be grounded properly any ideas? the grounds go on the harness that goes inside the car not the harness that goes to all the sensors on the engine. so maybe when i took the dash out they got disconected? some one help me out. the wiring digram just shows what color wires are grounds. they dont show the locattion that there screwed or bolted down to. i would like to get the black and white and black and tan wires,witch come out of the pcm i want to get them grounded besides how i got them grounded right now.

Quick Reply: pcm grounds