1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Great bargain on Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth (maybe mopar performance even?) parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 12:05 AM
ryleynoyes
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great bargain on Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth (maybe mopar performance even?) parts

I just got an email from Chryslerpartsdirect.com, and figured some of you guys might want this deal as well. I'm not sure if the mopar performance parts are covered or not, however.

Hello All,

I would like to thank all of our current customers and invite new businesses in to our Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep family. Chryslerpartsdirect.com is proud to serve as your #1 source for all your authentic Mopar Parts needs. For the month of April we will be offering a discount of 25% off list price. You will need to use offer code B25 either when you are using the online order form or when you call in. With the online order form you can add the code in the comment's section. The offer end's April 30th 2009. The code must be used to receive the discount.

Thank you for your time

Chryslerpartsdirect.com

Old 04-10-2009, 09:22 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got that same email a few monthes ago......everyone on this forum will end up getting that email at one point or another

Old 04-10-2009, 11:59 AM
ryleynoyes
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got a mopar performance pcm brand new for $223.86 brand new. but that's their everyday price. they can't discount accessories/performance parts.

Quick Reply: Great bargain on Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth (maybe mopar performance even?) parts