1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Exhaust question !!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 11:03 PM
adrenalinejunki
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust question !!

new to the forum and just had a few questions, i bought a 97 neon SOHC just for point A-B driving and when i got it i realized its got some *****> the kid that owned it prior to me did port and polished heads, headers, iceman intake, and upgraded coil. i wanna make the car cam out while idling and the exhaust is loud as can be and looks after market but i wanna run an srt4 exhaust, can it be done? has anyone done this? what are some other mods? also it has a sport suspension package but when i hit little bump it sounds like my strut towers are gonna explode? any ideas.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Altima_wb
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sure you can buy the srt-4 exhaust but whats the point it will sound like *** cause all it is is pipe.... there is no muffler on the srt-4 system... spend the money and buy a nice aftermarket exhaust for the 1st gen neons... you'll be much happier with it then the srt-4 exhaust.... and as far as getting the car to cam out on idle... buy a cam... probably the #14 to get the sound your looking for... but it should also complement your other mods on the car...

Quick Reply: Exhaust question !!