1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

aNdRo_LiKe_wHoA just sayin Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 05:51 AM
aNdRo_LiKe_wHoA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool aNdRo_LiKe_wHoA just sayin Hello!

What's up everyone I'm new to the forums and to the dodge neon so I thought I'd take some time to introduce myself. My real name is Ben I just use Andro when I'm working as a street pharmacist and plus this forces my number to be at the top of there phone book so I'm the first dealer they contact. Anyway i got a 1998 dodge neon with lots of mods and very clean lots of extras too..... i took the 2.0 out and got the motor and trans out a 03 r/t neon it has new head gasket,water pump oil pump new pistons rebuilt head, arp head studs light weight pulley cam gears fuel pressure reg stage 2 clutch srt4 injectors port and polish intake manifold venom400 control module batt located in bak tein lowering springs venom front lip weight shifter very clean alpine inside speakers all around sony radio jl audio 4000watt amp sony 1200watt each subs custom cold air intake fluids flush every month and spark plugs msd coil pack very reliable car so far I love it! The gas mileage is great too. Cops already pulled me over and tried to tell me my exhaust was illegal but I worked my magic and since he was frustrated he tried to cite me for not having an insurance card for the car I bought 6 hours beforehand...anyway thanks for looking.

P.S. I also have a turbocharger for the 2.4L thats up for grabs (for the right price) to anyone on these forums. I Don't know the specs yet but I'll be sure to fill you all in. I have a feeling if I turbocharged mine I would end up crackin the block and I just can't afford that right now.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:43 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you have any pics of the car?

Old 09-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Altima_wb
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

street pharmacist... if thats what i think it is dude why beat around the bush lol... no matter what ya call it... it don't make it any better lol... but welcome to the neon world lol some pics of the car would be great... hell even i've got pics up of my car and its bone stock except for cheap ebay projectors with true HID

Quick Reply: aNdRo_LiKe_wHoA just sayin Hello!