1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Clear Tails Lights

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Low_Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear Tails Lights

I was wondering if anyone has bought the clear tail lights from APC http://www.cardomain.com/item/APC404121TLR , and if their any good. Also if there are any other brands that are better. I'm looking for clear tails for a reasonable price, and help would be nice.

Old 05-06-2005, 07:51 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion
Default RE: Clear Tails Lights

APC=American pieces of crap go with tyc genera they are very good cheap and alot better quality. Its just a fact that they were bankrupt last year. And their buy-in is massive $40000 which for me as a dealer is just ridiculous cuz about the only thing ur going to sell the most of is their bulbs and flashy light pieces. And the rims they carry can be p/u with a low buyin with a diff wholesaler. So get a better brand APC is for 16 yr olds with their 1st car (Chevy Cavalier) and a paper route.

Old 08-08-2005, 02:35 AM
pimped_neon_RT
Rookie

Isnt mister highrevr/tflea just being a ***** and a half!!! i think the apc all clear tails are sweet but i think they are illegal?!?!

Old 08-08-2005, 04:51 PM
95neonracer
Rookie

Those APC Taillights don't look bad it's just the bad rep they have of being a crappy company. I like my taillights though.
"My Taillights and A Few Other Things"

Old 08-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: highrevr/tflea

APC=American pieces of crap
AGREED!!!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2005, 02:30 AM
tonedef1

I have to tell you about the time i bought APC lights it's funny i ended up with three sets i paid for the first ones. It rained and poped my silverstar bulbs i exchanged them the next day It rained that night Poped the second set of lights and fogged all to hell i returned them got the third set of lights drilled a hole in the bottom of the lights and put gasket sealer around the seams........ they still fogged but at least my bulbs didnt pop. i had a wing that bent at highway speed and a sway bar paper weight. that company is crap and second off they don't include decals not that i would wear the badges but thats just rude $150 for a product and you have to buy there decal for $10 more you would think they would want you to advertise there product they need all the help they can get. I sent them an e-mail they never responded. They realy stand by there product

Quick Reply: Clear Tails Lights