1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Racing Seats

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 06:15 AM
2nr_neon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing Seats

All right hers my problem i just ordered a set of konig rush racing seats about a week ago and was wondering what was the best way to install them and keep them as functional as possible with the least amount of work. Any help would be greatly appreciated and would help me out tons

2NR_NEON

Old 11-25-2005, 02:07 AM
neonfreak1988
Default RE: Racing Seats

You have to fabricate some brackets in order for them to bolt in. i made my own out of angle iron, and it wasn't too hard, however i am a pretty good welder with mechanical experience. i don't know about how much experience you have. I wouldn't try to make them myself unless you're sure you can do a good job of it. Remember these brackets could determine wether you live or die in an [&:] just a thought.... i hope this helps let me know if you need more help. i might be able to take some pictures of my brackets if you want. anyways...... gtg best of luck

Old 11-25-2005, 03:47 AM
casper
Legend
Default RE: Racing Seats

ORIGINAL: neonfreak1988

You have to fabricate some brackets in order for them to bolt in. i made my own out of angle iron, and it wasn't too hard, however i am a pretty good welder with mechanical experience. i don't know about how much experience you have. I wouldn't try to make them myself unless you're sure you can do a good job of it. Remember these brackets could determine wether you live or die in an [&:] just a thought.... i hope this helps let me know if you need more help. i might be able to take some pictures of my brackets if you want. anyways...... gtg best of luck
Thats about it, lol

Quick Reply: Racing Seats