1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

95 dodge neon tranny and motor mounts. location

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 03:38 PM
TRTPLAYER
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 dodge neon tranny and motor mounts. location

where is the motor mounts for the tranny and the motor and what do they look like can find any diagrams or anything.

could someone take a couple pics of theirs for me please or something like that

Last edited by TRTPLAYER; 09-28-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:53 AM
bg1995redneon
Captain

The car front motor mount is located in the middle of the car, under the bottom ofthe radiator. It connects both the engine block and the transmission and bolts onto the front cross member. You can disconnect it by removing one 15mm bolt.

The transmission mount is directly under the battery box/power distribution center (PDC) box. Remove the battery, box, and shift the PDC box out of the way. You will see it mounted on the top of the tranny. The single bolt holding it comes out through the fender well of the drivers side. Remove the rubber grommet and use a long extension to get to the bolt head.

The engine front mount is on the passenger side of the car and again has a single bolt holding it in place that again comes through the fender well. Just remove the rubber grommet and use the same extension and socket to get to it.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:35 PM
TRTPLAYER
Rookie

also there is some transmission mount piece about a foot long that connects under the bobble strut where does that go i know where the one is under the battery tray thing but where does that go? and were does the bobble strut connect to?

i

Last edited by TRTPLAYER; 09-28-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Quick Reply: 95 dodge neon tranny and motor mounts. location