1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Radio Issue????

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Macloed
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Radio Issue????

Thanks i found the end hehehhe. I changed the harness and thump still here also the clock still wont keep. I changed radio's again just incase and same effect. The ground is mounted to fire wall also just incase i ran a wire from battery as well and same thing so i am really stumped.

MAC

Old 01-21-2006, 11:01 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker

Your entire wiring setup for your car might be ruined. This is what it sounds like anyway. My advice is to maby check your speakers first however(start cheap), like where the thump is coming from that sort of thing. If its not the speakers than you my friend could very well have a wiring problem and may need to replace the whole system. That said I could be wrong simply because im not there to see whats going on so nothing, as with any advice on this forum is 100 percent on.

Old 01-22-2006, 12:20 AM
Macloed

Yah i think your right highline95jl i might just deal with it as i said its only on start up so i can just leave it alone or until further issues come about, I will change speakers just in case i have a spare so ill try that if not ill leave it alone. Ty for all your help

MAC

Quick Reply: Radio Issue????