1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Some Newb questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 05:01 AM
Malson3
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Newb questions

hey guys.. I have a 95 dodge neon, Im looking to replace the exhuast system with a decent setup.. I have an automatic transmission i was looking on jc whitney's web site and it said the pace setter wont fit the automatic floor shift?.. can someone shed some light on this? also if any one has an extra header they may want to get rid of thats in decent shape let me know.. Tarken14@juno.com is my email, Im looking to peice together a good setup.. but i want to find out about this header stuff.. thanks

Old 03-02-2006, 11:43 AM
casper
Legend
Default RE: Some Newb questions

There is no difference between a MTX and ATX exhuast. I have the pacesetter cat back dual tip and its not bad. The borla cat-back is the best, but about $100 more than the pacesetter.

Old 03-05-2006, 10:25 AM
notallhere
Rookie

Ok so will the Borla fit a 97? Cant find a listing for older than 00, looks to me as though it may but maybe somebody knows before I put out the cash.

Old 03-05-2006, 12:48 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker

If you dont care about how it sounds, your stock exhaust is more than big enough as it is, the real bottle neck is the muffler, take that off and same effects as an aftermarket. Now if you care about Noise pacesetter is good, but Borla is god.

No difference between the ATX and MTX Tranny, someone on that site lied to you.

As far as I know any exhaust, no matter what age, should just bolt up to your cat.

Quick Reply: Some Newb questions