1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Here is my ride what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 10:13 AM
neonstalker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here is my ride what do you think?

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

or you could shave it like this, it still needs to be touched up though

[IMG]local://upfiles/29901/E252837703E24EE8BD9AA08113E4A1BB.jpg[/IMG]
Now thats illegal ^^ well at leats in Canada, and I would assume so for the states too. Check your local laws. The law dictates the if your car car with a 3rd brake light from the factory (i think 95 or newer) it always have a third brake light. One way around that is to buy a third that goes in the rear window from another car at a scrap yard and mod it to fit/work with your neon.

As far as tinting the light, no its NOT illegal. It just needs to still work. Tinting your headlights is what your thinking of, thats illeagal.

Tony

Old 03-28-2006, 10:19 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

people around here dont really seem to care about much....you could tint all your windows 5% put on a straight pipe and take off your hood and fends ad most people wont care...all thats around here is small farm towns

Old 03-29-2006, 11:30 PM
FuzzRacer
Captain

The police around here are dick heads, I had a friend who got pulled over because they said his tint was to dark, so they issued him a ticket and told him that he needed to fix the problem

Old 03-30-2006, 12:11 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that would suck....ive gotten 4 written warnings about my tinted windows from state troopers around the are, but never local or county cops

Old 03-30-2006, 08:01 PM
b18c1ownsyou

no offence.. but that is ugly.

Old 03-30-2006, 08:13 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain

ORIGINAL: b18c1ownsyou

no offence.. but that is ugly.
I agree with you. [:@]

Old 03-30-2006, 08:41 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker

Too ricey for my taste. But if it makes you happy [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-30-2006, 09:23 PM
evilneon

hay b18c1ownsyou so are you but I dont complain..... so if you think my cars ugly thats your opinion. man come on all you had to say was na man thats not my taste,or you could have done something different.But no UGLY.dem fightin words! I worked to long and 2 hard for it to be called ugly. Maybe all the people who voted for my car in the 4 shows I won in my class last year would say differnt. your just a ***** with no taste...no offence.[:@]

Old 03-30-2006, 10:28 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain

ORIGINAL: evilneon

hay b18c1ownsyou so are you but I dont complain..... so if you think my cars ugly thats your opinion. man come on all you had to say was na man thats not my taste,or you could have done something different.But no UGLY.dem fightin words! I worked to long and 2 hard for it to be called ugly. Maybe all the people who voted for my car in the 4 shows I won in my class last year would say differnt. your just a ***** with no taste...no offence.[:@]
It is definately not my taste as well but it depends on what you are into. If you are intrested in personalization and a custom look then I there is definately a market and a fan base. I would not step near any legitimate races though. People will not take you seriously.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:18 PM
evilneon

they wouldnt take me seriously? why becouse I have a bodykit? I have engine mods as well. I have a t3 turbo with blow off valve and custom manifold, bored throttle body and spacer.Iceman intake,ractive exaust mopar performance cam, nos fuel injecters,front and rear strut bar,new fuel rail, neon resivor radiator tank. if they didnt take me seriously,it just means I spent more money then them. so what ever.They dont have to take me seriously,but they will when all they see is my tail lights flashing.......and to be honest,thats all that matters.[>:]
ORIGINAL: 300ZXSRT4

ORIGINAL: evilneon

It is definately not my taste as well but it depends on what you are into. If you are intrested in personalization and a custom look then I there is definately a market and a fan base. I would not step near any legitimate races though. People will not take you seriously.

Quick Reply: Here is my ride what do you think?