Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need dash panel

I have probally 100 within a half hour of me, lol

Old 04-28-2006, 10:42 PM
NYG
Veteran

Post a picture of what you need - I might have one - I am stripping a 99 Neon for parts - mine is wrecked on the front end.

Old 04-30-2006, 11:58 AM
JOS

Update: I finally found a dash panel (right color and in good shape) in one of our local junkyards. Apparently junkyards rotate their "stock", almost like new car dealerships, as this particular junkyard had no Neons a week prior. Must be a Texas thing, lol.

Thanks to everyone who offered their help. I will say that those online used part free locator services are complete B.S.! They claim they search numerous nationwide auto salvage yards to help you find your part. I bet I filled out ten separate online forms at an equal number of websites. I received three replys stating, "We are looking for your part, blah, blah". Couple of days later received two emails saying "We found your part, call this number". When I called the first number I was connected to an automated answering thing (push 1 for parts, etc) and no matter what number I pushed I couldn't get thru to a HUMAN BEING, gave up that one. The other number was some guys residence. IMHO, those nationwide parts locators are just ploys to get your email address.

Again, thanks to all who offered help. I now know where to go if I need a used part in the future!

Quick Reply: Need dash panel