1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

SRT4 swap almost complete

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 06:20 AM
alienasskicker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SRT4 swap almost complete

my friend is cusomizing his 1999 neon at the same time and he said he will trade me his system for my intake cam gear and underdrive pulley so im gonna get his system since i blew mine out a few months ago i will post pictures up here probally today im just trying to figure out how to resize them it says there to big. i have my pics of my neon on my myspace profile thou under www.myspace.com/alienaskicker i love my neon i only paid 500 dollars for it and it came with everything on it all i put on was the wing and painted the interior i bought it for my wife in the beggining because i had another 98 neon that i was slowly doing that had just an intake bodykit spoiler and system and i thought it would be cool to have his and hers but my car got jacked no insurance then me and her broke up and i kept this one the ladie i bought mine from said the car had a blown engine i got into the car and drove it doing 80+ for about 200 miles lmao it only has 84372 miles on it. i love the car but i had to fix so much crap on my old one and it wasnt worth it thats why i just want to put the srt4 motor in it upgrade the hell out of that and use it for my rice beater

Quick Reply: SRT4 swap almost complete