1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Need help on MAJOR problems 95 Neon

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 08:21 PM
FuzzRacer
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help on MAJOR problems 95 Neon

True but I already took those considerations into thought, I previously stated other issues like the suspension, but even with the project as a whole it would still could be cheaper to drop in a new engine and tranny ( which would be a great Idea) so right there your looking at 700 at least, then if the other stuff is bad you would have to add on of course but still could cheaper then going out and buying a new or used car at least when your buying the stuff yourself you can do a check by check of things and have done the right way the first time around instead later having to take it back to where ever you got the car and deal with there crap about what they cover and what they dont cover and so what about interior? that the least of one of the problems if it even is one, and when you drop a couple hundred end and something goes bad you take it back with the warrenty and get a better one,but still like you said it might not even be worth all the work in the first place there was a lot of neon neglect going on lol and it seems like what ever route is choosen it won't be pretty, and will cost some money, a used car isnt so bad for a cheap price but then you have the maintanence of that car and the miles and crap. I hope that post didn't affend anyone becuase that wasn't it's intent, hope some of it was helpfull and good luck !!

Old 06-24-2006, 09:03 PM
Mr95Neon

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HELP AND INPUT!!! it all helped and gave me sumthing to think about

Old 06-25-2006, 02:55 PM
tomthedog
Captain

let us know what's going on with the ride, lots of people on this site to help you out. good luck.

Old 06-26-2006, 03:43 AM
Mr95Neon

I think were going to check out some junk yards for an engine/trans.. then work from there but if not i guess ill just wait till it dies then just say my goodbye N move on.. lol But thanks to everyone!!

Quick Reply: Need help on MAJOR problems 95 Neon