1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

wiring question

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 10:46 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default wiring question

Ok well i finally acted upon a feeling that i've been having about the rear speakers. I went out today to see if they were getting any power and well... the volt meter wasn't picking up anything. so what could be causing them to not be givin any power?

Old 07-25-2006, 02:12 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: wiring question

cut wire somewhere or bad speaker outputs on the radio...
a volt meter isnt gonna pick up verymuch power...speakers dont need much at all....
now what you could do is find sumone elses car and back it up to your...get long speaker wire and tie off of their back speakers into yours to see if they work...or use a house stereo

now i dont recomend this one but you can also get a wire and run it from your battery power and touch it to the speker input....if the speaker pushes out or in...then atleast the speaker works.....

Old 07-25-2006, 03:38 PM
dogdaysunrise
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wiring question

now i dont recomend this one but you can also get a wire and run it from your battery power and touch it to the speker input....if the speaker pushes out or in...then atleast the speaker works.....

lol

I would just find a cheap set of speakers from the wrecker or something and test with those. you can get oem speakers for like 5 dollars

Quick Reply: wiring question