1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

HEADERS

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 07:46 AM
HabitatHxC
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEADERS

Ok i found a header on ebay for 30 bux buy it now, Used medum tube header (from what i can see) but it says 95-02 sohc and it said i came off of a 02 so would it actually fit a first gen SOHC?

Old 07-30-2006, 02:20 PM
FuzzRacer
Captain
Default RE: HEADERS

not a bad deal for 30 bucks but there has to be a reason the seller is only asking for $30 I know some parts off the 00's are interchangable like the fuel rail but not really sure about the header, have you tried contacting the seller to see if they really do and why they are only being sold for 30?, like what brand they are, are they ceramic coated, and how long where they used? I just went to ebay and took a look for myself, the bolt pattern looks different and the holes are more round then oval so those might cause an issue with the gasket and your block, that and the guy really doesn't know to much about them leads me to think they might not actually fit, I could be wrong though, hope some of that was helpfull and good luck !!

Old 07-31-2006, 05:58 AM
jt98r/t
Default RE: HEADERS

there also alot of things to look 4 when getting a header as well....most likely since there so cheap there probably very poorly welded

Quick Reply: HEADERS