1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

New Interior Pics opinions please

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 12:47 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Interior Pics

Did you remember to top coat it? are you just gona go blue and grey or are you gona use a secondary color? you can just fabric for the arm rests if you would like, theres a pic of what my arm rest looked before I took it off, had a grey and black theme going.

Old 10-18-2006, 01:14 AM
ZiggyNeon
Veteran
Default RE: New Interior Pics

well there was no pic and for now...for awhile...im just going the light blue and dark blue gonna leave the gray till i get tired of it or get the rest of the interior blue done

Old 10-18-2006, 01:30 AM
99 Neon
Veteran
Default RE: New Interior Pics opinions please

yeah i pretty much have the same neon as you model wise except mines a year newer and a DOHC and i like the original better nothing wrong with it tho i do like the color you picked and it does make it stand out much more than regualr neons of that model

Old 10-18-2006, 01:38 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain

ok here it is should work its the inside panel ( passenger arm rest)Passenger Arm Rest it was a scan I had to do before I got my digi and by that Time I took it off. might have to click the pic though, from what I can tell you did a nice job of keeping the runs off and applying even coats, I like the blue my fav color !!

Old 10-18-2006, 02:08 AM
ZiggyNeon
Veteran

u do all the work yourself fuzz? cuz i dont like my whole rainbow cross stitched whatever patterns and cant find seatcovers anywhere that have the split rear seat

Old 10-18-2006, 02:28 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain

yeah I did all the work, those panel things just pop right off, from there you can take whatever fabric you want and stretch it across nice and snug but not to tight, then you can use some type of adhesive I used my staple gun worked out great lol, the split rear seats are a bit harder but still easy, the same principle applies for the fold down seats, just have to keep it neat so when you use your adhesive or staples lol that it doesnt look bad from the trunk view, the other part of the rear requires some good cuts and for that I used fabric glue think it was called liqua stitch ( hot glue works well to) you can even use spray adhesive which holds the fabric in place really good because of how stick it is so you can cut and tuck and fold good lol and holds on strong, I had to fold over some to make the seams look good, if you look close you might be able to see it, the cost me 3 bucks for the fabric at walmart

Quick Reply: New Interior Pics opinions please