1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Cheap CAI

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 03:56 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Cheap CAI

my iceman is sitting in the garage since i cant use it anymore.....
i would get rid of it, but the hole that was drilled in the pipe by the previous owner tends to scare people away[&:]

Old 01-08-2007, 05:31 PM
QuiK615
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Manual only[:@] oh well still in the prosess of making mine for now i just took the box out and put the cone filter on the end of the tube and added a breather, I can already feel a major difference, but i still have to get some more piping and mess around with it a little more

Old 01-08-2007, 07:42 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what you should do is find a spot on a country road.....mark it out, and then every time you add sumthing to your car, go and test what it runs......

i have a spot out by the town i used to live in.....from an intersection down to a sign on the side of the road its a little under 1/4 mile......everytime that i add sumthing, i go and see what the difference is.....
with a few bolt ons i could get about 92mph.....with the turbo i could hit about 107mph....

point is, alot of times if you add sumthing that makes your car a little louder, then you mentally think its faster.....im not saying that your car isnt....but you can always test it for free....

Quick Reply: Cheap CAI