1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

body kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 04:05 AM
neonracer1010
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Body Parts

pretty sure its all bs cuz how could she know wut boost she's running without a gauge and if the car is in storage.

Old 04-03-2007, 05:51 AM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

proves our point that she tellin us a load of BS!!!

Old 04-03-2007, 11:40 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Yeah I just hooked up my new boost gauge today in her and she runs right at 10psi
if the car hasnt been tuned, then it shouldnt run right at 10psi

what vaccum port did you hook the boost gauge too

Old 04-03-2007, 02:09 PM
AirWolf

I had a crappy boost gauge that was sent to me by the guy I got the hahn stage 2 set up from and got a speedhut custom one flamed to go with my flamed gauges that I also have in my 96 and i raced her a few time at the track before I put her in storage . I have a bit of more mods in the engine so everything upgraded from the tb to the fuel system . She ran 10psi before I put her in storage and after I put on the coolest lookin boost gauge ever. Its been tuned when I put the turbo on and hooked up the cheapy boost gauge and yesterday. And bad its just you cause like I said Im learning more and more about my hahn turbo setup . Yeah Im doing more than just the stage3 to get 450 if I get a srt4 .

Old 04-03-2007, 04:07 PM
spudsterier
Legend

for psi really havent raced her or dynoed her yet but if I keep her I will dyno her and find out her psi.
she ran 10psi before i put her in storage
i though you didnt know the boost the car was running??????
sounds fishy to me

so....what vaccum port did you hook the boost gauge up to???? i hope you hooked it up to the little nipple comming out of the turbine air inlet...

Old 04-03-2007, 04:12 PM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

yeah which vacum port did you hook it up to?

Old 04-03-2007, 06:41 PM
hnda8r
Captain

I had a crappy boost gauge that was sent to me by the guy I got the hahn stage 2 set up from and got a speedhut custom one flamed to go with my flamed gauges that I also have in my 96 and i raced her a few time at the track before I put her in storage . I have a bit of more mods in the engine so everything upgraded from the tb to the fuel system . She ran 10psi before I put her in storage and after I put on the coolest lookin boost gauge ever. Its been tuned when I put the turbo on and hooked up the cheapy boost gauge and yesterday. And bad its just you cause like I said Im learning more and more about my hahn turbo setup . Yeah Im doing more than just the stage3 to get 450 if I get a srt4 .
Is it just me, or is this whole paragraph hard to read?[>:] I think I......yup I got a headache now, THANKS[:'(]

Old 04-03-2007, 07:38 PM
spudsterier
Legend

ORIGINAL: hnda8r

Is it just me, or is this whole paragraph hard to read?[>:]
thats what ive been saying....
airwolf.......take your time.....slow down....use better grammer....and some punctuation....it will ake us all fell alot better

Old 04-03-2007, 07:42 PM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

hahahahahahahaha

Old 04-03-2007, 09:23 PM
AirWolf

Whatever the guys on the 2nd gen section are alot cooler and not as cocky as you guys over here in 1st gen. Guess its back to the 2nd gen since they like me and alot cooler. No bashing over on there.

Quick Reply: body kits