1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

body kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 09:38 PM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Body Parts

I have no idea how my husband installed my turbo setup or the boost gauge. hes my engine man and my painter man . I just know how to put tires and rims on and I have the ideas on mods for my rides. I installed my bodykit and will install my body kit on my sxt in a few weeks plus vertical doors . I know how to install all show parts just nothing to do with the engine or paint.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:47 PM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

pics?? lol

Old 04-03-2007, 10:11 PM
hnda8r
Captain

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

I have no idea how my husband installed my turbo setup or the boost gauge. hes my engine man and my painter man . I just know how to put tires and rims on and I have the ideas on mods for my rides. I installed my bodykit and will install my body kit on my sxt in a few weeks plus vertical doors . I know how to install all show parts just nothing to do with the engine or paint.
Well tell your husband to either get on here and maybe share some knowledge, or at least take pics of your setup. I dont know about the 2nd gen, but here we keeps it real!! [sm=bling.gif]LOL J/K
We are not here to bash, but when you start saying that I have this or I have that without proof, people tend to get a lil irritated, ya know??[>:]

Old 04-04-2007, 12:26 AM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whatever the guys on the 2nd gen section are alot cooler and not as cocky as you guys over here in 1st gen. Guess its back to the 2nd gen since they like me and alot cooler. No bashing over on there.
You just seem to type alot of information like you are throwing it out there. You first said you ran the car with no boost gauge so thats why you didn't know what psi you were running at. Then said you have the crappy one that Hahn provides.

Maybe it's just another case of someone who has something installed but has no clue of how it works. If so, then just say that.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:54 AM
spudsterier
Legend

i find it funny that she would say:I installed this and I installed that......but now the husband does all the work

if YOU hooked up the boost gauge then why dont YOU know how YOU ran it??????

btw: there is no nipple for a vaccum line on the turbine air inlet..

Old 04-04-2007, 01:05 AM
das2123
Legend

Guess its back to the 2nd gen since they like me and alot cooler. No bashing over on there.
Thats because they own 2nd gens and are [sm=lame.gif]

[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 04-04-2007, 01:29 AM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

ORIGINAL: das2123
Thats because they own 2nd gens and are [sm=lame.gif]

[/quote]

hahaha oh so true!!!

Old 04-04-2007, 01:35 AM
spudsterier
Legend

^ thats funny das
all right guys lets take it easy on airwolf......its not like she said her neon could do low 11's almost 10's or anything......oh wait....yeah she did

this isnt the first time she has been called out on her b.s.
https://dodgeforum.com/m_442805/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

here is my reasoning as to why i call everything she says b.s.
1st...count how many times in this post she says that sheISGETTING an srt4 acr...then go in the abovepost andcount how many times she said that she HAD an srt4 acr.....
2: in the above post she claims that she is going to get an srt8 or an sti.......where is it?????
3: it would just take alot more the a stage 2 hahn turbo running 10psi to get into the 11's......hell, im gonna be running 15-20psi and i would be happy to get into the low 13's[&:]

so airwolf......what kind of nitrous pressure are you running on the 96???? or the sxt??? or whatever neon you have it on this month?????

i dont think its a case of sumone not knowing whats on their car.....but more a case of sumone just wanting alot of attention[:'(]

and please please airworlf.......use some proper gramer......please...... and please go back into the 2nd gen section....i know they dont like you more, but im getting tired of hearing all this crap

Old 04-04-2007, 02:27 AM
hnda8r
Captain

Im sorry AIRWOLF but you just got.......[sm=owned.gif][sm=owned.gif][sm=owned.gif]

Old 04-04-2007, 02:52 AM
das2123
Legend

Spud, you forgot the SRT-4 swap into her SXT...
ALSO I WILL HAVE MY SXT WITH A SRT WHOLE ENGINE AND TURBO AND TRANNY SWAP BEFORE YOU WILL EVER DO THE SWAP LOW

Quick Reply: body kits