1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

body kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 05:32 PM
QuiK615
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Body Parts

I think I might know more about cars then Airwolf does I feel special this is a first haha

Old 04-04-2007, 06:35 PM
johnneon
Captain

Airwolf,,,u posted this in 2006??(( Ive had my 96 for 10 years now so I know a bit more than you about turbo neons. My 2004 sxt has alot of engine mods plus nitrous.)) now in 2007 u say!(( Yes Im a gal that doesnt know how my hahn turbo works but learning alrighty.))is it just me or r u getting stupid'r,A year later and u dont know **** about ur turbo,,seem's wierd 2 me????

Old 04-04-2007, 09:14 PM
AirWolf

You guys are way to cocky for me and you belong over on srt forums a bunch of idiots over there. Think Ill just stick with the cool ones over on the 2nd gen section . Good bye!

Old 04-04-2007, 09:48 PM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 04-05-2007, 12:13 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

decided to save my money for a real turbo ride like a srt4
before you said that you used to have an acr srt4......why are you now saying that you are getting an acr srt4?????
still waiting for a reply on that one ^

anywho.....how many times have you said you were leaving the 1st gen section????....yet here you are still comming back.....cant get enough of the attention can ya????

you should just stop saying that your gonna get this car or get that car.......its been a while now and you still dont have one.......give it up

Old 04-05-2007, 12:15 AM
hnda8r
Captain

You guys are way to cocky for me and you belong over on srt forums a bunch of idiots over there. Think Ill just stick with the cool ones over on the 2nd gen section . Good bye!
AAAHHH!!!! Come on, would it help if I were to say sorry?[sm=imsorry.gif][sm=lol.gif]

na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey GOOD BYE!!!

Old 04-05-2007, 02:08 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

decided to save my money for a real turbo ride like a srt4
before you said that you used to have an acr srt4......why are you now saying that you are getting an acr srt4?????
still waiting for a reply on that one ^

anywho.....how many times have you said you were leaving the 1st gen section????....yet here you are still comming back.....cant get enough of the attention can ya????

you should just stop saying that your gonna get this car or get that car.......its been a while now and you still dont have one.......give it up
Just coming back not for the attention which is crap. But to answer your question yeah I had an acr for a few months and sold it. I wanted something different at the time. I wanted one but changed my mind and going for a sti or mazda rx8 brand new . Why go with a used srt4 when I can get a new sti or rx8.

Old 04-05-2007, 02:16 PM
hnda8r
Captain

Well well, look who just couldn't resist us
I know, i know 1st gen forum isirresistable.

Why dont you just go buy your RX8, STI, EVO, Mclarren F1, Saleen, Porche, SRT10 and all that, and just LEAVE[>:]

Oh and have a nice day

Old 04-05-2007, 03:36 PM
johnneon
Captain

a airwolf im willing 2 bet that ur on every car forum,,honda forum where u have a nitrous honda with all kind of engine goodies,chevy forum where u have a boosted corvette but sold it cause u hit warp speed and u couldnt handle it,ford forum where u have a mustang saleen boosted of course,,lmfao anyway u get my point,,,woman u crack me up,,,,and this is just funny-->But to answer your question yeah I had an acr for a few months and sold it. I wanted something different at the time.[&:]u wanted something different?i thought u wanted!!i thought u sold it 4 personal reasons ??,,ur @$#% crazy,,,guy's i wanted 2 keep her but she pissed on the carpet and she is starting 2 smell,,,lol anyway Airwolf dont u have a second gen neon??y r u here on the 1st gen forum!!!!

Old 04-05-2007, 03:38 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But to answer your question yeah I had an acr for a few months and sold it. I wanted something different at the time. I wanted one but changed my mind
then why have you been saying in this whole past that your getting an srt4 acr and gonna get 450whp out of it.........then you say the guy that was selling it changed his mind......now you say that you changed your mind........
you really should stick with 1 story.....makes you seem like an idiot with so many different stories

hey guys...im gonna go and get an evo8 MR maybe tomorrow....

Quick Reply: body kits