1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

door sticker

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 10:45 AM
isacasey
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default door sticker

I am an American currently living in Spain, and I recently bought an ex-U.S. military Dodge Ram d-150 (1987) in Germany. I am currently trying to register the truck here in Spain, and am having a really hard time. I've had to change the tail lights and lots of other stuff and right now, the only thing I need is a sticker for the door (door Jamb?) that shows the maximum weights etc.. The truck had a repaint at some point, so the sticker is long gone. They won't let me register the truck here until I find this sticker, and Chrysler won't provide me with one, so right now, my new truck is just collecting dust. I am trying to track one down from junkyards in the U.S. (These trucks don't exist in Europe), but no luck yet. I've decided that I'll probably have to make my own, so I need to see what one looks like. I wonder if anybody out there with a digital camera could take and send me a photo of theirs. I would appreciate any other ideas as well.

Old 10-22-2004, 11:02 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: door sticker

Dude you're in luck.

ECS Automotive Concepts. Soory they don't have a website listed. A phone number 636-207-7767. That's a St. Charles MO. number so it's central time.

They claim to have all these stickers covered.

Good luck.

Old 10-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Welcome to the DF! Hope you have some good luck finding a sticker to drive the dodge

Karen

Old 10-23-2004, 05:32 PM
millenniumdna
All Star

Welcome to the site, you came to the right place.

Old 10-28-2004, 02:02 PM
isacasey

Thanks for the help. I'm waiting for ECS automotive concepts to get back to me, but it looks doubtful that they have the sticker I need. I'm thinking that I'll have to make a fake one myself. Could anybody with a Dodge Ram and a digital camera e-mail me a photo of their door sticker? I have no idea what the sticker looks like. Dodge never exported trucks to europe, so I have no way of finding one here. Thanks.

Old 10-30-2004, 04:48 PM
Vader
Champion

Good luck and welcome to the site.

Old 10-31-2004, 10:49 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope you find it... welcome to the site!! I hope you can post some pictures of your truck for us to see...

~Amanda

Old 11-09-2004, 09:13 AM
isacasey

Hey everybody,
I'm still searching, and now getting desperate. I have until December 7th to finish all the paperwork, and then I'll have to start all over, and pay about another 1000$. SO, I am now offering 50$ to the first person who e-mails me a photo of their sticker. Hope this works!!
Thanks!
Casey

Old 11-09-2004, 07:55 PM
isacasey

Just talked to ECS automotive, and they got me the sticker I need. Thanks for all the help. I'll post a picture of my truck when I get it on the road.

Quick Reply: door sticker