1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

85 d350 daully will not start

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 10:38 AM
cazcorp28
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 d350 daully will not start

ihave just bought this truck and i washed it yesterday and about 3 hours later was checking the altanator and had the battery unhooked and the truck running then it died... hooked up the battry and would not start up again. The coil and controler was just replaced and i checked voltage at the coil and was getting 7 volts dc . I am getting fuel and air just no spark. Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction thank you

Old 04-22-2010, 11:24 AM
cazcorp28
Banned

italso has a new resistor and capasitor

Old 04-22-2010, 04:12 PM
cazcorp28
Banned

I have just replaced the controller and voltage reg and it ran for about 5 min and then it stalled and would not start again any ideas?

Old 04-26-2010, 09:03 AM
cazcorp28
Banned

i figured it out and the 1985 doge is up and running like a scolded dog and asking for more. I asked this forum for a little help with a problem and no one could come off with a little advice and I think thats pretty messed up.. If theree is any one that needs help and can not get it from the high and mighty dodge techs on this site, you are more than welcome to give me a call or drop me an email.. Its a auto not a rocket ship.. HAHAHAH As you can tell I am alittle upset that the techs could not drop a note or anything to lind a hand... Thanks for nothing and O yea KISS MY ***!!!!!

Old 04-26-2010, 12:44 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

we don't have to help you. its not like we get paid $ to help you. there is too much info missing to help you anyway. you didn't even tell us what engine your truck has. if you want to be rude don't expect help from me in the future.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:49 PM
SEAL
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Techs? What techs? I am a shade tree mechanic that helps people when I can. Well said crazzywolfie. Did you notice he didn't even bother to share what the problem turned out to be and what he did to fix the problem so that others might learn?

Old 04-29-2010, 09:08 AM
cazcorp28
Banned

you guys are funny,, the word tech is a jab at you... As for shade tree, it is just a shame your tree does not have leves on it ... or limbs.... lol What is funny untill i said some thing wrong no one had nothing to say and then as soon as i put a remark in you two had to jump on it... My study is done, A redneck will jump on there own kind for no reason...da da da watch what i can do.....you guys should think before you jump there is more reasons I said what i did and you two jumped on it just like i knew you would dumb asses....

Old 04-29-2010, 09:12 AM
cazcorp28
Banned

hook line and sunk....

Old 04-29-2010, 10:08 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

and you can fix all your problems yourself or get your answers elsewhere, cause you ain't gonna be here no more!!!

I can't stand people give my home state a bad name... prolly a displaced northerner!!!

Quick Reply: 85 d350 daully will not start