1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

PLEASE HELP! Must find 87 molding/trim

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 01:09 AM
jpaulplum
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I definitely need some of the clips- for more than one trim piece actually if you have them. I have one trim that needs to be reattached as well, luckily it came off while I was washing my truck at home and not while driving like the other. Just out of curiousity, what would be your opinion on keeping them on? I was somewhat thinking glue, but that just doesnt seem right. On the other hand I thought about some kind of screw or something, but that doesnt seem right either.... I can't afford to lose any more of them.

Old 12-13-2010, 06:04 AM
acfortier
Amateur

I've personally never had a problem with mine, they seem to just stay on with the factory white clip system they have. Do you need the clips that attach to the body of the truck or the ones that attach to the actual trim pieces?

Old 12-13-2010, 07:37 PM
jpaulplum

Hmm.. both perhaps? I don't have any on the trim pieces themselves, and the ones on the truck seem to be broken..

Old 12-13-2010, 07:53 PM
acfortier
Amateur

I'll do some searching around tomorrow during daylight and see what I can scrounge up. I'll let you know.

Quick Reply: PLEASE HELP! Must find 87 molding/trim