1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:37 PM
Cortrox
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring help

Hey im 17 i bought myself a 1993 dodge d150 with the 360, ive checked everywhere for a engine wiring harness, i live in the hick part of texas where its all chevy and ford...it sucks...i work at oreillys, cant get it, but god forbid i cant get anything for a 60-something chevy...and i have no idea where to get an engine wiring harness, the one that connects to the governor and o2 sensor etc. on the transmission all the way up to my injectors computer and all the engine electrical components. If nobody has one for sale does anybody know where i can order one, i can rewire it but im trying to save time. Please help i want to get my little brother back on the road

Old 02-25-2011, 05:38 AM
SEAL
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Other than a salvage yard there are wiring harness manufacturers on the web where you can get a custom made one. You are talking about a lot of money and I doubt a new harness will save any time due to lag time while they are building it. If there are no salvage yards near you with what you need, the fastest way to fix the problem is individual wire replacement. Welcome to the world of older non after market supported vehicles.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:20 AM
dodgeboy1979
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your best bet without wanting to splice each wire and run a new one is to order one from the closest stealership.

Quick Reply: Wiring help