1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

fuel problem 1986 360 4BBL

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 09:13 PM
charlie1935
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been using the original type filter with the return line on my 87 since it was new and no problem yet.

Old 06-19-2013, 05:16 AM
DennyMayfield
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 dodge Dokota truck want idol or run right real rough

Need some direction i think it is a fuel problem.i unhook gas line from throdalbody turn key on fuel pump put out one little squirt of gas then the relay kick the fuel pump off. I thought a electric fuel pump would keep on pumping as long as the key is on and not building up pressure but for some reason the pump relay kick the pump off.Once it kick off we turn the motor over and gas started comeing out of the gas line but it was real weak. So why did we half to crank the motor over to get gas to come out that's not right. when the key is turn on the fuel pump should kick on and build up so much pressure is that right? I need to now if it is the fuel pump or relay or crank senser or something else can yall help me with some guidance please thanks.

Quick Reply: fuel problem 1986 360 4BBL