1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

How to measure lift?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 12:19 AM
SixGun
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by E.C.
Thanks for the link, looks a little too pricey for me though. And really I think the truck sits pretty good and level as is so I don't want to mess with it too much.
Yep, it looks good and level.

JCruse64 I picked up a set of those handles from a 92 Ramcharger.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:11 PM
Scooter78
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I gotta say, that is a fine looking truck you have. Looks like you painted where the trim used to be? Looks good. Im jealous. Im with the other guys, I would look for a way to ditch the second lift block in the rear.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:45 PM
E.C.
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jcruse64
Nice truck! Did those handles aft of the doors come on that truck, or were they aftermarket? I want something like that for my extended cab 93.
I'm sure they were added on by a PO, but I don't know anything about them sorry.
Originally Posted by eric.b
I gotta say, that is a fine looking truck you have. Looks like you painted where the trim used to be? Looks good. Im jealous. Im with the other guys, I would look for a way to ditch the second lift block in the rear.
Yes and thank you.
There was some rust hiding under the trim and the old trim wasn't in the best condition so I figured this was the best way to go.

Quick Reply: How to measure lift?