1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

93 ram 5.9 no start?? help

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 04:25 PM
american5.9
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 ram 5.9 no start?? help

hey guys, i'm a little stumped here and need some input. I have to be missing something. Have a 9 250 with a 5.9 gasser. the truck just one day wouldn't start. Upon initial check, it had no spark but still getting fuel. so heres where i'm at and what i;ve done with no luck, New coil, cap, rotor, cam sensor, crank sensor, and pcm. I took all the coating off the wiring harness and cut out the 2 soldered spots i found in the engine compartment and but connected them , new asd relay. I do have good fuel pressure. i'm getting code 11 i believe it was on both pcm's. wich was no signal from cam sensor. I have checked it with my meter, It flucuates between .8 volts and 5 like it should, I traced the wire all the way to the pcm and checked it there, the signal is fluctuating all the way up to the pcm so i don't understand how it keeps giving me no signal from cam sensor code, when i do infact have a working sensor feeding its signal to the pcm. any help please?

Quick Reply: 93 ram 5.9 no start?? help