1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Whats this worth? Can anyone do me a small Favor?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^ Thanks Wolfie I need to do that with my '93.

Old 03-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Sniper X
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On the title thing. I do the same thing you do IE buy cars and trucks cheap, fix a few things and make money off of them. Here's a trick the DMV doesn't tell you or really want you to know. There is a little thing called TITLE ONLY where a guy who needs to flip a car can get a titel only without having to get insurance and paying for a year of registration. You simply tell the DMV you bought the truck with fixing it up and keeping it in mind for a project, and that parts and labor would have cost you too much so you need to sell it off because you can't afford to put a bunch of money into it and keep it. Usually all you have to do is walk in with the signed title in hand with your drivers license and just tell them you want a title only. It costs $16.00 here in New Mexico. and is WAY easier to sell off to the new owner when you don't have to give him the old title not signed over to you and explain the whole reason you are doing it that way.

Old 03-12-2013, 07:49 AM
swingcudakota

I wish that were the case. In most towns in New Jersey there is an ordinance against having an unregistered vehicle on your property.

I would just buy it and put on a set of plate that are not to old that I HAVE SITTING AROUND so it would look registered, but a truck requires a special "Truck" Plate that says TRUCK.

Old 03-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In that case move out of New Jersey. Hell leave the northeast. They have too many stupid vehicle laws, and retarded laws in general.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Sniper X
Captain

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
In that case move out of New Jersey. Hell leave the northeast. They have too many stupid vehicle laws, and retarded laws in general.
One of the most liberal states in the US. All of that area is. Shoot, some of those states up there are as bad as Kalifornia.

Quick Reply: Whats this worth? Can anyone do me a small Favor?