1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

parts placement on 78 step side box parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 05:03 PM
herby
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parts placement on 78 step side box parts

I tore my 78 step side box down completely and had all parts blasted to remove all undercoating and paint back in the early spring . Shortly there after before I could get everything back together I suffered a heart attack and recovery has been very long .I forget how all the cross members and step brackets go on frame and box . If anybody has any pictures from parts book I would appreciate it very much .Thanx Randy

Old 10-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Chump
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: parts placement on 78 step side box parts

ORIGINAL: herby

I tore my 78 step side box down completely and had all parts blasted to remove all undercoating and paint back in the early spring . Shortly there after before I could get everything back together I suffered a heart attack and recovery has been very long .I forget how all the cross members and step brackets go on frame and box . If anybody has any pictures from parts book I would appreciate it very much .Thanx Randy

Randy, what you might want to do is contact some people that have Dodge Little Red Express and Warlocks. They have the same Utline box and steps.
Do a search on Google for Dodge Little Red Express Warlock
You should come up with a bunch of forums that specialize in this design.

Quick Reply: parts placement on 78 step side box parts