1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

So tired, were are the parts anymore???

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 06:10 AM
KevyRay
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So tired, were are the parts anymore???

Hey, guys i need to find my replacement interior. The truck was stolen a year ago. They took the interior and other parts. Been trying to find the replacement pieces now for a year. 85 standard cab power ram d150 royal se custom. So i need a headliner, all molding around top of cab. And behind seat and door PILLARS. I am so tirred. Of looking. My interrior is a tan. What happen to all the parts places that did carry parts??? I have been dodge all my life. I have had this truck for years. I got me a dodge to drive while i repair and fix this one but is it worth it?? I can not find the parts. And it seem that the 80's Dodge does not want them around anymore. They want you to by one to there new trucks. So Anyone with were to get parts for the truck - before i burn this truck to the ground and just go get a GMC. Not as good as a Dodge but at least part are AROUND. MOST DODGE GUY'S I KNOW THAT GOT TIRRED OF THE RUN AROUND WENT GMC. NOT SURE WHY OR IF I WANT TO GO THERE BUT IF I CANT HAVE THE TRUCK I WANT - I'LL GO WITH THE NEXT BEST THING.

Old 03-28-2015, 08:28 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

LMC trucks. JC Whitney

Old 03-28-2015, 09:30 AM
Moparite
Grand Champion
Received 347 Likes on 327 Posts

Ebay, Craigs list or any junk yard you can find one in.

Old 03-28-2015, 09:45 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

85 standard cab power ram d150.....is your answer.

Much like me, you don't perceive 1985 as being a long time ago.

But, it was actually 30 years ago

Old 03-28-2015, 05:11 PM
zcg4755
Professional

Originally Posted by KevyRay
Hey, guys i need to find my replacement interior. The truck was stolen a year ago. They took the interior and other parts. Been trying to find the replacement pieces now for a year. 85 standard cab power ram d150 royal se custom. So i need a headliner, all molding around top of cab. And behind seat and door PILLARS. I am so tirred. Of looking. My interrior is a tan. What happen to all the parts places that did carry parts??? I have been dodge all my life. I have had this truck for years. I got me a dodge to drive while i repair and fix this one but is it worth it?? I can not find the parts. And it seem that the 80's Dodge does not want them around anymore. They want you to by one to there new trucks. So Anyone with were to get parts for the truck - before i burn this truck to the ground and just go get a GMC. Not as good as a Dodge but at least part are AROUND. MOST DODGE GUY'S I KNOW THAT GOT TIRRED OF THE RUN AROUND WENT GMC. NOT SURE WHY OR IF I WANT TO GO THERE BUT IF I CANT HAVE THE TRUCK I WANT - I'LL GO WITH THE NEXT BEST THING.
Get yourself an LMC Truck catalog. They have everything for these trucks. The only thing I couldn't seem to find was body moldings.

Old 03-29-2015, 12:19 AM
KevyRay

Thanks guy's. I just dont understand why no matter what year it is - if it not a dodge you can find the parts for it. It seems only the 81-89 dodges are over looked as been not worth it. In my book there great work truck.

Old 03-29-2015, 12:58 PM
Moparite
Grand Champion
Received 347 Likes on 327 Posts

More popular = more parts(and less expensive) Just the way it is. Not sure if lmc has the armrest pads but i had to get them nos for both my power wagon and 90 ram. there is a lot more aftermarket support now then it was then.

Old 04-02-2015, 09:04 PM
grantshultz1994
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

look for ramcharger if you cant find truck parts, mostly everythings the same just the internet is dumb.

Old 02-12-2016, 06:14 PM
phantom197

Originally Posted by KevyRay
I feel ya man, Ive got a 1985 w350 that also has the royal se interior. Needs new door panels, new liner, and a new map light. My truck has all of the options just nothing works so then it looks like a pile of junk. I have looked and looked. If they were to even make door panels it would probably be just the normal interior in the generic colors. Best bet is to go to a junkyard.

Old 02-13-2016, 02:55 PM
The War Wagon
Professional
Lightbulb

Partsgeek has a ton of repro parts for our Gen.1 Dodges also.

Quick Reply: So tired, were are the parts anymore???