2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

Recall for Dodge Avenger???

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 07:37 AM
ezekiel
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recall for Dodge Avenger???

Not sure if this had been posted in here... I just read from the news that Chrysler recalled 3 vehicle models about two weeks ago I think. Its for the Dodge Avenger, Dodge Durango and Jeep Liberty. These 3 has faulty parts which created complaints from their owners. There's an integrated circuit in the instrument cluster ofthe Durangos that could overheat anda faulty jeep blower motor that could fail in hot weather. As for the Dodge Avenger, its door latches had also some problems. It is said that these faulty parts will be repaired or replaced by Chrysler. Had anyone experience any with their Avengers???

Old 03-26-2007, 11:57 AM
hckygoalie31
Default RE: Recall for Dodge Avenger???

No issues yet. I know about the recall though. I called my Dealer and they said to wait till something comes in the mail regarding the recall...since it might only have to do with certain VIN numbers and not every single Avenger.

Old 04-25-2007, 11:36 PM
toddsalcedo

I brought my 08 Avenger in today to get it clear coated and they informed me that the 08's have a door latch recall, and that it applies to all 08 models.

Old 05-12-2007, 02:12 AM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Yes I already knew about the recall's 3 months ago and have preform all of them too.

Quick Reply: Recall for Dodge Avenger???