2nd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

What tires and shocks are you guys running?

Old 11-07-2018, 07:01 PM
04DakQCV6
Default What tires and shocks are you guys running?

I've been looking into tire reviews for a couple months now trying to decide what tire I wanted to go with, I ended up choosing the new for 2018, Cooper Evolution HT in the OEM size 245/70/16. These are M+S rated and of course being a Cooper they are American made which I can certainly appreciate and above all.. Just a great looking tire! Get these installed tomorrow so looking forward to see how they wear. What tire have you guys been happy with on these trucks?

Additionally, I'm looking into replacing the shocks on all four corners next. Mine is an 04 crew cab and according to the build sheet has HD shocks on it, still has the original ones so thinking about replacing them with Bilstein 4600 series.. Any reason I wouldn't want to do that?

Old 11-08-2018, 11:12 AM
04DakQCV6
Default New Tires

Cooper Evolution HT 245/70/16

Last edited by 04DakQCV6; 11-08-2018 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Add photos

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What tires and shocks are you guys running?

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: