2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Just got rearended

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 04:52 PM
f0x672
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Just got rearended

yea, go to a regular doctor, not a chiropractor, i have a herniated disc in my lumbar section in my back, and im only 18 btw, had an mri done, and then go to regular physical therapy and have them electrically stimulate your back, god i miss that ... just thinking about the slipped disc makes it hurt [&:]

Old 09-21-2007, 06:53 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 235 Likes on 218 Posts

sorry to hear about your truck... you should go see a dr right away. neck injuries suck and can make your life miserable.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:38 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

what type of truck/car hit you, and was it a chick or dude, what race.. and how did it happen.

I like to know this ****.. for some odd reason... but ya, sorry for the truck, someone hit mine while it was parked, and i went ape **** and almost killed the little brat ***, but i got my rollpan painted out of it so im happy.. took them like 1 month to fix it though.. i hate driving a diffrent car when you know you have something faster.

It would be nice to get a rental car like a viper or somthing.. that would be bad ***.

Old 09-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Spidaman TNMC
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol as im comming back from the chiropractor...haha

its was some punk *** kid. my age. mexican? driving a green dodge avenger

i pulled right and into the parkinglot and he kept goin straight. i thought he was going to run so i honked cussed and threw it in reverse. floored it to back up (thought i was gonna have to chase im down) tires squeeled musta scared him cuz he pulled in now. and im thinkin in my car either kill this kid or maybbbb i could getta rollpan out of it....who knows...with the cost of medical he might be buying my turbo too

Old 09-21-2007, 09:50 PM
skeeter0288
Professional

don't settle your case with the insurance co right away-hope and pray it doesn't but real neck and back pain can last for quite a while.you might consider talking with a lawyer.

Old 09-22-2007, 03:27 AM
5 speed
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: User2006

what type of truck/car hit you, and was it a chick or dude, what race.. and how did it happen.

I like to know this ****.. for some odd reason... but ya, sorry for the truck, someone hit mine while it was parked, and i went ape **** and almost killed the little brat ***, but i got my rollpan painted out of it so im happy.. took them like 1 month to fix it though.. i hate driving a diffrent car when you know you have something faster.

It would be nice to get a rental car like a viper or somthing.. that would be bad ***.
i got rear ended not too long ago, messed up my exhaust, tail gate and my roll pan some emo chick in a 2000 white jeep cherokee her dad was a lawyer (i found that out after) and i didnt file a police report because i took her word for it that it would be taken care of. i got screwed!

Old 09-22-2007, 03:36 AM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

never complain about your neck. its always your back that hurts. all medical people have a problem with finding a cure for the back pain. the neck will heal itself. just keep telling them your back hurts. when they talk to you , your back hurts. it hurts to sit on the toilet, it hurts to sit at the dinner table, it hurts to stand to long in the shower. play the game and let the other ins company do the work for you. have them pay your att fees.. get your truck fixed and dont settle for years. my buddie got 80000.00 for his rear end collsion cause he played the game.

Old 09-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Spidaman TNMC
Veteran

hmmm well the chiropractor siad i ruppid some tissue.

lower back is starting to hurt now

Old 09-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Hashman

Now listen closley..... CALL A LAWYER. Sooner the better.

Old 09-28-2007, 02:53 PM
PKelly

Don't play a game with this. Be honest. BUT don't let them get out of this easily either..without paying what is rightfully due to you! Contact your insurance agent and make a claim. See your doctor quickly and get documentation of your injuries. Contact a good attorney...not a sleazy, used car salesperson look-a-like. Faking injuries will lead to higher prices for everyone and possibly jail time for you if you're found out...aka fraud!
Like a lot of people, the guy that hit you was probably in a hurry and used poor judgement on how fast you were turning into the parking lot when he tried to get around you.
Good luck. Keep us updated.

Quick Reply: Just got rearended