2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Gettin New Rims Today!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 11:06 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Gettin New Rims Today!

ORIGINAL: 02dakotakid

very nice.. i was looking for a set of rims but ended up spending like half of the money i had saved to buy them on some new ink and school
new INK? Wtf.. is it really that expensive to list that as an excuse of using all your money.. you could of just said school..!

IM sorry i just thought that was FUNNY AS ****~! and i dont know why.. unless im missing somthing here... ok im done.

Nice truck btw, you should put the stocker rims back on and sell it to me...

Old 10-20-2007, 04:04 AM
5 speed
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wheels are different, i like them but would have gone with a taller sidewall or lower the truck some to make up for that wheel gap, plus you can sell those R/T wheels for quite a bit

Old 10-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Irupp33
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got done dropping the back of the truck 3 inches dropping the front 2 inches tomorrow...

Old 10-22-2007, 03:21 PM
02dakotakid
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: User2006

ORIGINAL: 02dakotakid

very nice.. i was looking for a set of rims but ended up spending like half of the money i had saved to buy them on some new ink and school
new INK? Wtf.. is it really that expensive to list that as an excuse of using all your money.. you could of just said school..!

IM sorry i just thought that was FUNNY AS ****~! and i dont know why.. unless im missing somthing here... ok im done.

Nice truck btw, you should put the stocker rims back on and sell it to me...

in case your unfamiliar with the vernacular of todays tattoo industry, when one says i got new ink it is another way of saying i got a new tattoo.

sorry if i offended anyone

Quick Reply: Gettin New Rims Today!