2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Need new rubber...

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 11:55 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts
Default RE: Need new rubber...

pro comp xtreme at's... have them on my '05 for 60k miles now and they are still going strong. work really well off road, mud, snow, climbing loosely packed hills etc... I highly recommend them.

Old 11-24-2007, 12:51 AM
halfbakedskillet
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need new rubber...

Sorry to not offer reivews on the tires that you have picked out, but I haven't used them before. I had the yokohama geolanders for a while. They are great tires, but they didn't last me more than about 30000 miles. Right now, I am running the Kumho Road Venture AT KL-78 that I like a little better. They handle just as well and so far, the tire wear seems to be better. They are a little louder but still not noticable with the raido on at all. They are A/T where as the geolanders I had were H/T, but I haven't noticed any difference in road handling. They are also a more agressive tread, so the few times that I do leave the roadway (mostly just to tow the boat out of the back yard) they slip a little less in dirt, but are about the same over long grass.

Quick Reply: Need new rubber...