2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Turbo????

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 01:31 AM
geoffb123
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Turbo????

Hey man, me and johhny would probably both agree that klings design is the **** (thats if he got his sticker from him too). I put mine on, many times other guys have drove by me and rolled down their window and given me the thumbs up. Don't be dissing the decal man.

And why turbo anyways. Supercharge that dak, just like rtkota5point9did to his (by the way, If I ever see that truck, im gonna try my hardest to steal it) I WANT IT

Old 03-13-2008, 11:06 AM
rtkota5point9
All Star

ORIGINAL: LoudPedal45
It doesnt run lean or rich, it runs fine, trust me ive had it tuned because the previous owner cut off the cats. ......

.......Being open minded makes forums great. Saying, "thats different, I wouldnt do it, but do what you want, its your vehicle". You dont bash on everything......

......Go rice out your trucks. Nothing ive done is rice, go read a ****ing dictionary.
Ok first off.. How was your truck "tuned" It has no means of tuning it, no programmer, no piggyback, no stand-alone... NOTHING. So it wasn't tuned for no cats buddy. You can't just turna few screws on these trucks like you can on an older vehicle. Everythignis controlled by the PCM, so unless you have a device that can change those perameters the truck will run the same no matter what you try and do.

Second, You're such a hypocryt. You say that the board should be open minded and have healthy citisizm, yet YOU were the one who started the bashing about the decal. Did you say "I don't like that personally, but if you like it that's great."? No, you immediatly said it was stupid.

And lastly, if a fake turbo isn't rice, thenI don't know what the hell is. A fake turbo and thinking a badly installed gasket sounds "cool" is most certainly rice. No questions my friend.

I think you need some of this.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:09 AM
rtkota5point9
All Star

http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22251

You might want to take a look at this.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:08 PM
spencea15
Record Breaker

I think ricers would even think a fake turbo is stupid.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Chris
Record Breaker

Well, I guess no one listened.

Quick Reply: Turbo????