2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Let's talk mods gentlemen....

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 01:18 AM
f0x672
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Let's talk mods gentlemen....

if i had 4 grand to blow away, id find a wrecked dodge cummins, take the engine and trans out of that, and swap it into my dakota, i know a few welders and can get supplies easily, so doing the modifications required isnt going to be that bad, but ya thats what id do... cant do it at the moment since im broke and i need my truck to get my *** back and forth to school

Old 04-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Timmae
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: scandal669

did that tornado thing do any good? i have seen and heard they do nothing and area waste of money
dunno yet, ordered it yesterday, and i wont be home till end of july to install it. but ill let you know if it does anything.

Old 04-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: f0x672

if i had 4 grand to blow away, id find a wrecked dodge cummins, take the engine and trans out of that, and swap it into my dakota, i know a few welders and can get supplies easily, so doing the modifications required isnt going to be that bad, but ya thats what id do... cant do it at the moment since im broke and i need my truck to get my *** back and forth to school
yea i like that udea of a 5.9L cummins got damn 5" stacks teh are just below the cab line and make it a street truck with some banks gooddies lol id doo that and have the possibility of runngin it on veggy oil

Quick Reply: Let's talk mods gentlemen....