2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

302$ Speeding Ticket and court lost it in system.

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 02:35 PM
batman13
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 302$ Speeding Ticket and court lost it in system.

i was doing doughnuts...
behind the grocery store...
around a light pole...
in a sunfire!

got off with a warning....

but look where im at now.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:02 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had that happen to me, I went to pay the ticket and it wasnt in the system. I even had the ticket on me too. but I ended up getting off that. and I've had acouple where they miss spell something on it and its void

Old 07-01-2008, 04:37 PM
wink2873
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

99% of cops are a joke, they fumble their way through the police department until they're 62 and then they retire set up with great benefits for the rest of their life, along with their family because we pay their salary and we pay for their benefits. the only cops i have any respect for are cops in big cities like NYC or detroit, where there is actually the possibility of danger. any dumbass could be a small town cop, you sit around and wait to catch speeders, bust underage drinking parties and break up bar fights.
when i was being "detained" after the cops showed up pounding on the door of my friends house threatening to break it down for no reason after my accident, the cop that was talking to me did nothing but try to put words in my mouth and insist there were other people with me in the truck. he also insisted that i was going much faster than i really was and that i had sustained injury from the crash... none of which were true.

and another thing about cops, i honestly think that most of them would puss out when it comes to that critical moment. IE: saving someone's life in a burning building or getting the bad guy in a gunfight. not like i would want a cop trying to save me in a gunfight, most of them cant shoot worth a ****, we've all seen the video of the guys in the white suburban that the cop empties his whole clip on and never even hits it at point blank range.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:18 PM
moe7404
Record Breaker

moe in wichita ks
if it was me i would go back to the ladie that told you your ticket wasnt in the system, and have her put it on paper and sign it and her boss to. cause if the officer was late getting it in it will pop up in a few weeks and theyll come get you.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:55 PM
wink2873
Record Breaker

moe is right, you really need to cover your *** on this kind of stuff and they're not going to take your word for anything. they did the same type of thing to me after i finally got my license back and did all the things they required me to do. i asked if there was like a paper i could have that said i did everything they told me to do and the lady said no but i should "keep proof of things" to make sure that if i did get pulled over they wouldnt arrest me for anything. it wasnt until after i threw a small fit and told her that if i was ever arrested i would sue the city for wrongful arrest and name her in the lawsuit that she went and asked her boss for some kind of official proof that i had met all the requirements to get my license back.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:50 PM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

what ever you do hang on to what ever court papers you have. i received a notice in the mail for a ticket i received 17 years ago. yes 17 years ago. come to find out when i got the ticket i was suppose to have a court date. the clerk must have dropped it behind the cabinet or something. they were in the process of moving into a newer building and came accross these tickets . low and behold i had to pay a 75.00 chartiable donation. even though they missed place the tickets

Old 07-02-2008, 02:50 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well I printed out a legal document for them to feel out and as soon as i asked them to sign it, the lady said no one would ever sign that, and she asked my last name and date of birth and guess what? The ticket showed up. JOY! She said go talk to the judge and i was like wtf? Im not dressed for it or anything and late.

Walked into the court room and the judge was sitting there and first thing out of his mouth was why are you 50min Late. I told him i was up there the day before to pay the ticket so i didnt have to deal with a judge and told him that they coudnt find it so i brought back a document to be signed to cover my ***. He said ok, like it was a good accuse and he coudnt think of a smartass thing to say. Then he said so you where doing 70 in a 45 "thats 35 over" when he said that i corrected him and said it was 25.. and i could feel that he was getting pissed a already knew i was screwed so i just went with it. He said i mean 70 in a 35.. and i was just like "ok" in a whatever type voice. He said you know its going on your record and i was like yep, and he said do you need time to pay it i said no and flopped the cash out in front of his fat *** and got my receipt and walked out with my pants sagging off my *** and wearing a green day "dookie" t-**** with a large turd on the back of it.

if anyone is not a green day fan one of there best selling CDs was called "dookie" and it had alot of **** all over it and well so did the t -shirt. Pretty sure i pissed him off. But o well **** him and the police. They can only give me tickets and never help me when i need help, i wanted to tell him off so bad about the stories i posted about me getting robbed and sideswiped and rear ended but i kept mt mouth shut cuz i had to go to work and i didn't want to be sitting in jail for 24 hours.. lol

Old 07-02-2008, 06:34 AM
wink2873
Record Breaker

lmao, great story

Old 07-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vJHrsLASeuQ
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_WXGvGPNrkA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0sOROLAoY5s
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cnDoIEKWh...eature=related
heres a vid that explains alot about cops and howppl in florda treat them

id love to live that lifestlye!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 03:39 PM
LAKOTA169
All Star

I prefer this one.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=38bd56782c

Quick Reply: 302$ Speeding Ticket and court lost it in system.