2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Gettin my subs back!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 11:18 PM
TheePlaymaker
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking Gettin my subs back!

So I finally talked my sister into giving me back the subs and amp I left in my Jeep when I sold it too her and told her that they would stay in it. Anyways its 2 12"'s in a big band pass box and a 700 watt amp but i wanna see if the box will fit somehow. I'll take some pics once I get it all wired up and everything. Anyone have some pics already of anyway they have subs in there trucks I just wanna get some ideas in case the box is annoying or doesn't fit thanks.

Old 08-10-2008, 05:20 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion

I wish I didnt let my subs go with the dak when I sold it.... I had two 10" kicker comp slims and a phenox gold amp (not sure what size) and a panissonic deck, and rockford speakers. they sounded pretty good too. the stereo in the daytona is stock, and it sounds decent. atleast I dont get headaches anymore from all the base.

Old 08-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

......i have a box that is about 13" x 33" x 18" adn i still have enought rom to go "gansta" in my seats....but then again .....i own a QC

my system in 4 pioneer door speaker
2 RF 10" P2D2 subs
RF 325.1 mono amp
and a kennwood headunit

all around i paid about.....750 bucks

Old 08-11-2008, 06:41 PM
TheePlaymaker
Record Breaker

yeah i have a club cab and i put it in today didnt wire anything just threw it in there to see how it fit and it takes up the whole right side with the bench flipped up in the back it fits in there nice and tight though so hopefully it sounds good if i do decide to keep it.

Quick Reply: Gettin my subs back!