2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

99 Dakota RT P0152 problem.

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 06:26 PM
colvin_blake
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They were MandH's 275/50/17 there 28"s tall so same height as stock and they were drag radials not slicks. but if you look on the new member page i posted a few pics of it before i wrecked it and my center console is being used to house my 10lb nitrous bottle.. so its no good unelss u want it for just that lol its a pretty clean look though and stealth too. but yea idk what there going to do yet but i will be sure to keep in touch on here and let everyone know. and fyi the truck has on it for sure 59,301 miles.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:41 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by colvin_blake
They were MandH's 275/50/17 there 28"s tall so same height as stock and they were drag radials not slicks. but if you look on the new member page i posted a few pics of it before i wrecked it and my center console is being used to house my 10lb nitrous bottle.. so its no good unelss u want it for just that lol its a pretty clean look though and stealth too. but yea idk what there going to do yet but i will be sure to keep in touch on here and let everyone know. and fyi the truck has on it for sure 59,301 miles.
Thats a rare truck you have single cab solar yellow r/ts where very limited and one of the unknown #s but very small.. if i where you i would keep it and have it fixed and never get rid of it.. hide it from everyone, one of these days that truck will be worth somthing even if it has been crashed.

Some say these trucks will never gain value but with onlt 20k produced from 98-03 total.. im sure as hell one day these trucks will become a collectors item..

if they total it.. DO NOT sell it to them... Im begging you!

Either keep it and fix it or hold on to it and sell it.. im 100% sure someone will but that truck from you even with it being wrecked...

Old 12-01-2008, 01:45 AM
colvin_blake

Originally Posted by User2006
Thats a rare truck you have single cab solar yellow r/ts where very limited and one of the unknown #s but very small.. if i where you i would keep it and have it fixed and never get rid of it.. hide it from everyone, one of these days that truck will be worth somthing even if it has been crashed.

Some say these trucks will never gain value but with onlt 20k produced from 98-03 total.. im sure as hell one day these trucks will become a collectors item..

if they total it.. DO NOT sell it to them... Im begging you!

Either keep it and fix it or hold on to it and sell it.. im 100% sure someone will but that truck from you even with it being wrecked...
They made 501 in 99, but i know of a few that has been wrecked and one painted black so yea i know its rare, its in great shape too, im kinda hopeing they dont total it. But like i said ill get back on here in a few days and let everyone know more as i find out more.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:15 AM
User
Champion

Originally Posted by colvin_blake
They made 501 in 99, but i know of a few that has been wrecked and one painted black so yea i know its rare, its in great shape too, im kinda hopeing they dont total it. But like i said ill get back on here in a few days and let everyone know more as i find out more.
they only made 117 of mine in 2000 and if you factor in all the ones that have been totaled already or crushed or painted different colors.. they are pretty damn rare. Same with yours..

One of the reasons i got this truck is because you hardley ever see a R/T on the road, and also i look to whoop up on cars, and then talk smack about how they just got beat by a truck... lol.

I always get looks from everyone when i drive around, its almost like im driving a viper or something. Not sure if its cuz its loud or just looks clean? But its all good. The Solar Yellows always get the eyes.. any yellow car gets damn good attention.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:59 PM
metalsrfr
Veteran

I saw one solar yellow S/C while I was in va and the guy had no idea about the production #'s untill I told him that was right about the time user posted them on here. then I saw a blue 03 C/C come to find out the guy with the 03 I whooped up on his 5.0 one day . So when he found me again he was in his R/T , and as far as I know I have the only R/T in the ft hood area , But I do always get the attention from the mopar guys.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:01 AM
User
Champion

Originally Posted by metalsrfr
I saw one solar yellow S/C while I was in va and the guy had no idea about the production #'s untill I told him that was right about the time user posted them on here. then I saw a blue 03 C/C come to find out the guy with the 03 I whooped up on his 5.0 one day . So when he found me again he was in his R/T , and as far as I know I have the only R/T in the ft hood area , But I do always get the attention from the mopar guys.
where the hell where you on the 22nd? Forget about the meet? Lol!!!

Quick Reply: 99 Dakota RT P0152 problem.