2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

I have Mitchell On Demand 5.8 anyone need anything?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2021, 11:25 PM
Joshua Clark
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolio
Hey, I just finally got the new mitchell Ondemand 5.8 for 64-2008 models now, I'm in process of obtaining disc 1 which is all dodge.

Just curious if anyone wants anything from it, i can print screen any schemetics or anything you want from it, Just let me know, and i can make a new post and maybe one of the mods will sticky it.

Thankx

If a moderator feels like this could be helpful to everyone on the website, If you get the word out, I can get any schemetics and diagrams or whatever for any dodge car/truck , and if someone wants they can pm me with requests for vehicles other then dodge.
Hi. I know this is an old thread but if the offer still stands i will GLADLY take anything and everything you can pull for either of my trucks listed in the title. Much obliged.

Old 11-25-2021, 09:08 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,296 Likes on 3,042 Posts

Originally Posted by Joshua Clark
Hi. I know this is an old thread but if the offer still stands i will GLADLY take anything and everything you can pull for either of my trucks listed in the title. Much obliged.
He hasn't been here for 13 years. Don't expect an answer.

Quick Reply: I have Mitchell On Demand 5.8 anyone need anything?